Please follow the steps below to connect your cloud printer to Oliver POS. There are a few steps, so we’ll break it down into two parts:
Part 1/2 – Connecting the Printer’s Wi-Fi
- Turn on printer
- Download Sunmi assistant from the Google / iOS app store
- Create an account with the Sunmi assistant
- Once done, open Sunmi assistant > go to Device > add device
- Choose the Cloud Printer thumbnail
- Input the serial number of the printer by Scanning the QR Code or manually typing the serial number listed at the bottom of the device.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network, make sure you choose 2G Network
- Once Wi-Fi is connected you should see the cloud printer in the device list. Once you can see the device in the list, that means it is now connected to the Wi-Fi network
- Now that you are connected, click the device in the Sunmi assistant app, and unbind the device from the assistant. This step is important to connect to Oliver.
- Now you are ready to connect the device to the Oliver POS!
Part 2/2 – Connecting to Oliver POS
- Log into your dashboard – hub.oliverpos.com
- Go to Settings > Locations
- Click on the location name and select “cloud printer” on the left (See image below)
- Select “Add new” at the top right of the page – (Image below)
- Fill out the form with the name and serial number.
- Click submit and you are done!
Log in to your register and you will now be able to print to the cloud printer.
Resetting the printer
- Turn off the printer
- Hold the reset button on the bottom of the device for 15 seconds
- Keep holding the button then flip the on switch on and hold another 15 seconds
- Let go and turn off the device
- Turn the printer back and it should be ready to pair again.